Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Proof!


Proof that I have gotten at least one panel completely done... drawing-wise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! He's going to cut his hands!

Anonymous said...

Just because it LOOKS like your sword does not mean you should CLAIM IT. You never know who it may belong to.

Anonymous said...

I demand more proof!

Anonymous said...

It's been 16 days since the proof... More more!