Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Monday, February 16, 2009

Episode 025 - Original Sketch Arrangement and Panel Commentary

I spent a lot of time with the details of Episode 025, so I thought I'd go back and detail (heh) some of the process. I've included the original sketches arranged in the same format as a finished episode, and plan to include details on each individual panel, should it warrant comment. :)


Currently, I've included the first and second panel with commentary and will add the rest over time, so be sure to check back periodically. (You can also subscribe to the RSS feed on the sidebar to the right!).

This episode had a lot of neat areas that I'm excited to share with you! :)

Hope you enjoy!

Trevor

---

Original Sketch Arrangement (click to enlarge):


Panel Commentary (click each separately to enlarge):

Panel One

Panel Two

Panel Three

Panel Four

Panel Five

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow that looks time consuming!

Knight of 9 to 5 said...

Heh, heh, heh. Yes, it does take a bit of time... :) Luckily, I enjoy the different (and often long) steps of the creative process.

I'm going to have to start timing myself so I can tell when I'm getting faster... :)