Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Episode 008 Thumbnail Script

Here's an example of a script with thumbnail sketches I put together for Episode 008. These give me a better idea of character placement and help me break up the dialog and associate it with individual panels. I try to do these for every episode, but I usually end up with sketches for each panel scattered around my notebook. : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.