Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, From Gary

I thought I'd share with you the awesome way my Dad personalized my birthday cake last week. Neat, eh? (It can't be copyright infringement if it tastes good, right?) :)


Later, I'll show you something MORE AWESOME my Dad made for me that's helping out with the strip...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the decrease issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=coprolite utah ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the black methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg