Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Monday, October 13, 2008

(More) Some Not So Great News

While at the doctor's getting a follow-up x-ray this morning, it was discovered that I had actually cracked the radius in my right wrist - a totally different bone than they originally believed to be broken.

So, I will now have a cast (blue) on my right wrist/forearm for the next three weeks! Hooray!

My fingers are free enough so that I might be able to draw, but nowhere near the level of quality I want for Knights. Maybe I'll post some of my attempts. : )

So...don't forget about me over the next month or so, alright? I'll be back soon... : )

-Trevor

No comments: