Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Episode 025

Episode 025 is finally here! Thanks for all your patience, everyone! I hope you enjoy it! : ) Let me know what you think, if you get a chance. : ) I'll post some sketches of this episode later in the week.

Also, be sure to check out the detailed panel at the bottom of this post...


The detail of the following panel didn't show up too well in the full comic, so click on the image below if you'd like to see it in more detail:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one! My word that looks time intensive!

Unknown said...

I went through them all tonight-looks great! I have you bookmarked now.