Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Episode 029

I had to split this episode up into two parts - the scaling wasn't correct after I tried to put the smaller panels with the larger panel. This way is actually better since it allows both parts to display at a larger size.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for checking out the new episode! : )

Part one:

Part Two:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! That amount of drawing had to take forever! It was awesome to see the company in all its glory though.

Tyler said...

Holy cow! That amount of drawing had to take forever! It was awesome to see the company in all its glory though.