Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Brief Knights Hiatus

Now that I've recently finished the latest episode, I'm putting the comic on a brief hiatus and focusing on another project I've been splitting my time with: A Knights of Nine to Five book!

I've been working on the book for quite a while now at varying degrees of intensity, and I'm finally to the point where it's getting close to being finished. I've already received the first prototype - it looks AWESOME - and have been showing it to friends and family for feedback.

I'm currently working on the extra artwork that will be included in the final version of the book. The sketches look great and I'm in the beginning stages of inking. Once they're finished, I'll be sending away for a second prototype. I hope to have everything finished before the first of the year.

The book, with original front and back covers, will contain the first twenty three episodes that entail our first day spent with Gary, from start to finish. It will also contain eleven pieces of original artwork exclusive to the book that help to fill in gaps between some of the episodes. There's also another addition to the book...but you'll have to wait and see what that is when it comes out. : )

Thanks for all your support over these years, and I can't wait to share the final result of this exciting project with you!

-Trevor

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome man! Put me down for a copy! How much will they be?

Tyler said...

The more the better!

Mom said...

Just in time for Christmas!
Proud of you Trevor

A said...

Wow, I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet.

This is AWESOME. Congrats dude. :)