Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Monday, May 14, 2007

Episode 006 Slightly Delayed

I was sick yesterday and didn't work on the strip, so hopefully the next episode will be out tonight or possibly tomorrow morning.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fans demand a new strip NOW!

Anonymous said...

You better not make us wait til tomorrow you lazy little piece of dirt! "I was sick and it was too much work to sit on my arss and draw stuff!" (Sniff sniff... tear drop falling) Get it together Weinerman!

A said...

Tradition dictates that you post random doodles to keep your readers appeased until you can make a real post. Your best bet is to make it look like you're giving us some kind of "behind the scenes" info.

For example:

You:
:) <--------- "This right here is an early concept sketch of one of the main characters. You can see how the process has evolved since then."

Us: "Oooh.... ah!"

A said...

I'd also recommend posting crappy fan-art to highlight your own mad drawing skillz.

Anonymous said...

Slightly?? It's monday!

Anonymous said...

I mean Wednesday...