Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Exactly What Does Gary Do?

Post your guesses here about what you think Gary's job is (unless I've already told you!).

8 comments:

A said...

He fills out TPS reports with the blood of his victims.

Anonymous said...

Gary is a councilor who offers guidance to knights that are struggling with their quests. I believe his area of specialty is Holy relics, but is also fairly helpful with rescuing princesses being held captive by class 3 monster (Ogres, Troll, Hill giants – under 14 feet tall, and what not). When things are slow he also helps Knights plan their next crusade into fun and exotic lands.

Anonymous said...

Gary designs weapons of the piercing type, such as spears and daggers. His most successful model to date is the "Transparency Penetrating Chinese Throwing Star" which was used by the Imperial Fairies to destroy the Monk-Monkeys during the war of "Palmer".

Anonymous said...

Tax auditor!

Anonymous said...

Ice cream salesman? Adventurers need refreshments too...

Anonymous said...

Wait no! Paper salesman at Dunder Mifflin?

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure he's a Knight.

Anonymous said...

... or he does software QA