Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Knights of Nine to Five is One Year Old!

Quite coincidentally, my posting of episode 12.5 tonight comes exactly one year after I posted the first episode of Knights of Nine to Five! In the year that followed that first post, I went through some trying times, both in my personal life and artistic life, but overall I have undergone tremendous growth in all areas and am a better, happier person because of it!

So...after twelve months I have completed just over twelve strips. One strip a month is not that bad, in my own opinion...save for the fact that poor Gary is little more than halfway through his day! My plan this year is to adapt to a regular schedule that gets a new episode out every two weeks. I think this schedule is definitely doable, and over the past month I have been making some good steps to help me achieve this goal.

All that's left to do at this point is to give my thanks to all of you that have supported this strip (especially through the spotty updates!). Thank you!

I have lots in store for Knights in the coming year, and I hope you choose to stick around and see what happens!

Trevor

No comments: