Welcome!

Hi! My name is Trevor Kellogg, and this is Knights of Nine to Five - a fantasy webcomic that I write and illustrate. Currently, this work is a part time effort second to my day job, and I am posting updates as soon as I'm able, working toward a more consistent release schedule. Be sure to subscribe to the RSS feed so you don't miss an update! : )

Thanks for checking out my webcomic!

Monday, February 4, 2008

Signature Significance

Beginning with episode 11, I've started to sign my strips for a personal reason. The unique signature I'm using comes from my grandfather, who likes to work with wood and create all sorts of things with it. Whenever he finishes a piece, he signs it on the bottom. I've always admired his signature, and have decided to start using it in my work as a way of carrying on the Kellogg creative name.

No comments: